- Year Built – 1968
- Right Size Capacity – 1,400
- Current Enrollment – 1,862
- Building Size – 290,000 Sq. Feet
- Land Area – 52 Acres (combined acreage for North Campus and South Campus)
- Maintenance - $15.7 million
- Safety & Security
- 950-Seat Auditorium
- Gymnasium, Pool
- Career & Technical Education, Workforce Development
- Technology Integration
- Collaborative & Multi-Purpose Space
THE PLAN FOR north campus
- Building Addition
- Remodel Current Spaces
- January 29 Public Information Session Presentation
THE COST for north campus
- Proposed Plan (includes maintenance): $79 million
The process to get here
- Community Listening Session results.
- Faculty Listening Session results.
- Staff Listening Session results part I and part II.
- Student Listening Session results.