- Year Built – 1938
- Right Size Capacity – 350
- Current Enrollment – 417
- Building Size – 42,000 Sq. Feet
- Land Area – 2.5 Acres
- Needed Maintenance - $3.4 million
THE NEEDS AT THIS SCHOOL
- Safety, security and accessibility
- Classroom Space for the students enrolled and for additional future enrollment
- Special Education Space to give students an appropriate place to have their needs met
- Expanded Core Spaces (example: library, gymnasium, office)
- Site Expansion
- See photos of the need
THE PLAN FOR THIS SCHOOL
- Enrollment of 475 Students in Kindergarten-4th Grade
- Building Addition
- Remodel Current Spaces
- January 25 Public Information Session Presentation
- Proposed Plan (includes maintenance): $13 million
THE PROCESS TO GET HERE
- Community Listening Session results.
- Faculty Listening Session results.
- Staff Listening Session results part I and part II.
- Find out what the Brainerd Dispatch is saying.