New Elementary School - Baxter Area
THE PLAN FOR BAXTER ELEMENTARY
- The approval of Question 1 on the special election ballot means this project will move forward.
- Build a new elementary school with capacity for 625 students in Kindergarten-Grade 4
- $26 million budget for new construction
THE BUILDING TIMELINE
- Design Planning - Spring, 2018
- Groundbreaking - Spring, 2019
- Anticipated Construction Completion - Fall, 2020
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT the New elementary school NOW
The schematic design for the New Elementary School in Baxter is nearly finished. Public input on the draft is being sought for consideration before the September 10 Board of Education meeting where board members will review the design. To share your input, click HERE.
For images that can be enlarged, click HERE.