- Year Built – 1955
- Right Size Capacity – 500
- Current Enrollment – 596
- Building Size – 88,000 Sq. Feet
- Land Area – 5.5 Acres
- Needed Maintenance - $3.9 million
THE NEEDS AT THIS SCHOOL
- Safety, security and accessibility
- Classroom space for the students enrolled and for additional future students
- Expanded Core Spaces (examples: cafeteria, gymnasium)
THE PLAN FOR THIS SCHOOL
- Enrollment of 625 Students in Kindergarten-4th Grade
- Building Addition
- Remodel Current Spaces
- February 5 Public Information Session Presentation
- Proposed Plan (includes maintenance): $13 million
THE PROCESS TO GET HERE
- Community Listening Session results.
- Faculty Listening Session results.
- Staff Listening Session results part I and part II.
- Find out what the Brainerd Dispatch is saying.